dimarts, 7 de maig del 2013

Left-luggage 2.0 (no coin, no key)

Today I've used the usual left-luggage (I don't know if that is correct in english, translator said) that you can see in Seoul to left your stuff in. I had seen several times, but since now I hadn't used it. I'm going to say how them works.

First you have to say if you want to 'deposit' your stuff or 'remove' (if you deposited before). When you say you want to deposit things the machine asks for your telephone number. Are you flirting with me, machine? When you write your telephone number you receive a message with 4 numbers code. You have to write it then it appears an scheme of all the free boxes and you chose one. Then you have to set a 'password' and repeat it (the machine laughs a bit at you for being human and not trusting you remembering it or writing it as you thought) and the box you selected gets open.

To get your stuff back you have to choose 'remove' at the starting screen. Then you select what box you had and insert the 'password'. If you insert the correct password the box gets open and you can get your things. If you don't insert the correct 'password' I don't know how to proceed and don't want to have to know never (I suppose it will send the password to your phone or something like this).

Before I had just seen that left-luggages in the subway. The one I've used today it was at the Seoul History Museum, as I had some free hours and wanting to visit it. After I've let my stuff there and entered the museum the entrance guardian has told me mondays museums are closed. Obvious, what day was going to choose Kilian if not the closed one... So, I've used that left-luggage as two minutes, lol. Luckily there were some statues and things to see around the museum and I could spend some time there...

Here people is always carrying the phone charger and some extra batteries. They are addicted to smartphones but also if for things like this is needed better not getting out of battery!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada