dijous, 6 de juny del 2013

I'm safe! Sample plastic dishes

With the relative difficulty of knowing what to eat and the price food will have in the restaurants here, one thing that helps me is banners with photos and prices that some restaurants have outside. Also, they always show the best food or the cheapest so it animates you to go inside and often I eat something of this if I go enter there for that reason (I'm an easy man). But the best, and that to me is the most useful, are the sample plastic dishes. I had read before about it in Japan and didn't know it existed here but there is and I love it.

Plastic food at Japan

Those dishes are a replica from the food made in the restaurant. They look very good, even sometimes exceeds the real (we know that propaganda always seems better than the real product, how good burgers at McDonalds ads on TV seems!) and it's great to be able to identify what has each plate (they try to make appear at the plastic food all the ingredients but then at the soup is all the deep jijijiji) and is usually indicated the price next to the plastic dish. Here you can see a couple of examples. 
A curious place I found and with something very useful, was at a mall where they had a full floor with restaurants in modules one next to each other. In the center there was a large showcases where there was a huge number of plastic dishes with the name, the price and classified by restaurants, so you can take a look at those showcases and choose what you want for eat and what restaurant does it.
You can read more on plastic dishes in Korea:
Plastic food

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada