dijous, 12 de setembre del 2013

NOREBANG 노래방!!! (Korean karaoke)

My friend David (Salvem lo Cabanyal!) told me that his nephew was going to come to Seoul in September, so we can meet. Past Sunday we meet Luis, his mate Anne (a nice Phillippine girl) and me.

After taking a pair of beers and talk a bit, we went as Anne petition, to a Korean karaoke. NOREBANG 노래방!!!

It was my first time going there and it was a fun experience. The songs catalog was hugh and there were songs in English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese (guess what language we choose to sign all the songs). I sing songs of Nirvana, Korn, Metallica,...
The remote control was... well, better take a look at the picture. It seems you have to drive an spaceship. And they had tambourine there!!!
I don't know if it's related, but since then it has been raining non-stop, hahahahaah

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada